Saturday, August 18, 2007

Things I got for Once.


Finally i got my Scout Name Tag for once!..I've been waited for so long since last year until now..finally it i got it!..but one thing that I'm not satisfied with is the name tag without a scout emblem there..Potong (-.-)"...but better than nothing..Sadly, I'm gonna step-down soon...what's the point of it when there's only a chance for me to show off my name tag..=\ it's like almost the end of my journey towards scout..well..i guess so..I can't complain much because it was given by the troop.. so just bare it..

Now, you may see me *ohsooldlooking* in my passport picture..


..don't you think i looks like those ppl who stuck in the office? haha, this is my most satisfying passport picture I've taken since standard 6..all of it just so sux..i cant believe the sch's is way much better than the outside photo shop ones..

And now, I'm still waiting for my Class, Scout, S&J and Leo Picture..why those pictures need such a long time??it's not like asking to you touch-up on it right..just...yea..few months already..

-KittLei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]