Saturday, August 04, 2007

-Are u a children lover-

when i was chubbie and cute "P


after reading kitt and jung tags...i found out
they have somthing in common, which is they r looking for one who really like kids...
ya...an idea pop into my mind when i was doin ntg and staring at my laptop for few minutes..
i was thinking...kids??
they r rather annoying...*from the bottom of my heart*..sob
is a torture to look after them as in not to let them cry or get frustrated...=(
kids...=.=
lets c how pathetic i can be with kids...




First..
my lovely sisda...
when she was was WAs....small..
she used to be so cute..and she is easy to handle...
eventually, i treated her lik my doll...
N now...she changed...has totally changed...
she grows taller now... think she got my dad's gene..dats y she is so freaking tall
i dont mind actually..*im short*..but one thing is...
she would come near me and ask..."jie, why are u so short?..im goin to reach ur height soon"
grrh....almost evry week, she does dat to me...how bad is a kid?...would nvr noe...
Not only dat...i somehow find her pretty cruel...
when we quarrel, she can juz cry in a sec to show dat shes innocent..
dats making me crazee..





Second...
My cousin...
i noe ppl always tok bout their cousin and..bla bla bla...
but mine..yea...they are...Cute...innocent...
But....i HARDLY find a reason for their parents..
why would they juz leave their child to da older sisda or cousin sister*for example:ME* like nobody business.
so yea...i did da job lik cleaning their backside..=.=
Is it a way to train me to be motherly???
i can tell u dat..looking after kids would nvr be fun...



however...
i did enjoy once or twice..hehe
coz..i somehow felt appreciated...=)
yea...actually it wasnt dat bad afterall..



And i remember...
i had once told myself or my bro..
that..i will nvr lik kids, unless they are mine...but mayb i shall change my mind once in a blue moon
hehe...kids are troublesome yet innocent...



As you can C.....






i forgot bout hIS name..hehe

met him in megamall.. he is real frenlly and cute...




my sis's fren/neigbour...she loves to eat..-chubbie girl-..







hehe...she iS...ween's youngest sisda...




oh gosh...my notty cousins..

playful cheang keat....

he is alex...my lovely cousin...hardly c him cry...

ya...My SisDA...pls dont tell me, she looks lik me...=D








-xian-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]