Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Requested Post

Requested by OngKhyLi and LowHuiXian for bugging me more than a fortnight. =]



To be more specified, I still don't know what's this post all about. Hee! So, I'll just crap anything that make sense k? It may be rather lame, somehow LAME-NESS is part of entertaining. =)

First of all,

INTRODUCTION on behalf of the BENGSIU MATCH-MAKING LTD :

Agent number ONE,
OngKhyLi aka BengSiu

Agent Number TWO,
LowHuiXian aka AhHienNow....I guess most of you got the idea what is this post all about right. HAHAHA.

Their MAIN OBJECTIVES:

- back to the olden days where the AhShum match-make girls and guys.

- match-make me with other guys which I totally not agree with.

- victims were...VincentWWJ. =.= still rmb the love bird story? but too bad your plan on this not successful...HAHA..Vincent is more like a bro to me..like Jung said, it would be like incest. Next, MengLeong the innocent one...out of nowhere...Khy started the story...awww...if MengLeong reading this, seriously damn embarrassing..hope he don't mind la..anyway, not true also. Haha. Khy..too bad now you can't continue the story already! End of story. haha..LoL!

Look ----> 11 Apr 08, 18:02 Khy: STUPID KITT!!! Suppose to be MENG LEONG!!!




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*s-p-e-e-c-h-l-e-s-s*. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




Being a match-maker. Not an easy job. It requires skills. LoL. That's why I still appreciate what both of them have done. HAHA. By the way, I'm a good match-maker too..Like how me and AhHien matchmade Khy and QingQing. *Thumbs up*

*
*
*
*
*
*

HAHAHA...GOTCHA!..YOU MUST BE "DIAO DIAO DIAO" NOW LEH...Just way too perfect plan to zha you back!...HAHAHA.

okay. Done with the requested post.

So done!! yeah man!!! No more Match-Making..ngek!

KittLei was HERE!

Thank You =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]