Monday, June 09, 2008

Mua College.

Currently listening to Milk and Toast and Honey - Roxette

WTH? I dislike Monday. Why? That's because I have to go all the way to Bukit Jalil just for LAN subject which is Malaysian Studies. Worst thing is that particular subject starts at 6pm and ends at 7.30pm. Why lah treat me/us like that? Freaking screwed up by the timetable.. *I hope is a temporarily one, gonna send them a feedback soon*

Anyway, college's life has been quite good at the moment. New environment. Different race, books, computers, and etc. Oh yah, and people from different state and country. I kinda got misunderstood that I'm international students especially by the foreigners. They thought I'm Eurasian or something because my skin colour, eyes and hair colour(I dyed it brown xD).

As for the food, the best is chicken rice. That's the only food that taste great. Others acceptable only. Is quite expensive actually. Especially those Western food and it tastes eiuwww.....And there's waffles. Chocolate with peanut butter taste really good. But fattening...................! Somehow we just like those food huh? Don't ya? xD
Assignments, assignments, assignments.... Goodness. Can't describe how much I'm into it now. OSE, Malaysian Studies and etc. I'm enjoying actually. That's why no complain about it YET. xD Still got time to blog huh? That's because it's Tuesday tomorrow! Is my off-day. So just simply crap around here. Value the time before it's too late.

Sorry no pictures from my college. Hee. Pictures above credit to YongMing except the last one. Nice huh? I knew it. =)

Luv, KittLei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]