Saturday, July 04, 2009

Those days!



Recently, I don't really carry my camera along where ever i go, and it has affected my blog to be so EMPTY.. xD

I lazee to upload more pics also due to the amount of pictures that are being stored in my laptop is really huge..so i slow down a lil bit...
then todae, i was trying to clear some rubbish, i realized...i didn't put any pics about KERLING CAMP yr 08..on my blog nor my facebook..hee
basically, the pics are just there for no reasons..lol
poor piccies...
mm....so i'm gonna post up some here..;)
i do MISS those days in jungle camps..xD


mwahh jungle...

sharing is caring..
they all learn to share=)



The food seems too much for
our portion..lol


our way to obtain CLEAN
water from the small stream.



the rocks there are really sharp and slippery!
thanks god i din fall into the river..haha


Dinner by everyone XD


halangan komando.


Mud is our fren xD
Embrace them!!



Learn to work together..xD


haha..FAILED!

shower in it..makes no diff?..haha


SOUP@@

The top was designed by Alwin
Very unique!! raincoat?



mcm apa??lol
yee en's tummy!!!hahahah


our dinner..hee

Delicious!!
i left after that..=/
really miss the moments during jungle camp!


P/s: Yee en..kamu mesti balik end of this yr for the jungle camp!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Flying baboon said...

the one in pic. dont really look like me. haha.

3:00 AM 
Blogger Xian@sSeanna said...

haha..where got..
look like the more SI MAN u ;)

1:54 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]