Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tag

Got tagged by Suet Teng..
Here it is.....................

Last person whom.
1.Slept in your bed besides you?
My brother.
2.Saw you cry?
the reflection of myself on the plane mirror =P
3.Went movies with you?
HuiXian
4.You went to the mall with?
Er...When was my last time? Hee!
5.You went to dinner with?
My family of course.
6.You talked on the phone?
My Granddaddy..=P
7.Said "I love you" and really meant it?
My brother?LoooL!
8.Broke your heart?
Well, I used to it already.
9.Made you laugh?
HuiXian?

Would you rather.
1.Pierce your nose or tongue?
Neither. I wouldn't spoil my skin for nuts. Except my ears..Hee!
2.Be serious or funny?
Both. Depends on the situation.
3.Drink whole or skim milk?
Whole.
4.Die in fire or drown?
neither. Why not jump down from high building? You may get to experience flying in the air before you died..LooL
5.Spend time with you parents or enemies?
What kind of Question is this??

Are you
1.Simple or complicated?
I prefer simple. =]
2.Gay?
Yes. Like what SuetTeng said. If it meant Happy..
3.Hardcore?
Everyone said that. And I agreed..

Do You Prefer
1.Flowers or candy?
I prefer money. =P
2.Gray or black?
Black.
3.Colour or black and white photos?
Colours lah duh..KhyLi taught me black and white photos PANTANG okay!! =P
4.Lust or love?
Love?
5.Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise makes me feels good. Sunset makes me feel Peace.
6.M&Ms or skittles?
M&M.
7.Pizza or burger?
Pizza. Burger is HuiXian's one. =]
8.Staying up late or waking up early?
Staying up late..I think.
9.Sun or moon?
Moon. But it's useless. Sun got more advantages..Hee..
10.Winter or fall?
Fall.
11.Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?
Can I choose 1 best friend?
12.Left or right?
I think left. Im a lefty okay..
13.Sun or rain?
Rain. HuiXian knows why. =]
14.Vanilla ice-cream or chocolate ice-cream?
Vanilla ice-cream only when it's McD's. Other brands will be Chocolate.
15.Vodka or jack?
Neither.

Answer truthfully
1.Do you like anyone now?
Is that a matter?
2.Does the person know about it?
Even if that's a matter, that's up to him whether he wants to know.

About you
1.What time is it?
12.08am.
2.Name
Wan Kitt Lei
3.Nickname(s)
This year onwards..Erm..Ket Lei, Ah Ket, Ah Lei, Kitt, Lei Lei...
4.What's your birth date?
11.
5.Where were u born?
Petaling Jaya.
6.What do you want?
I want to know about my future life path.
7.Where you want to live?
My house la duh..
8.How many kids do you want?
Kids are annoying but I like them. Hee..Er..2-3 I guess?
9.What would you name a girl?
.......................
10.What would you name a boy?
.......................
11.Do you want to get married?
Yea.

Unique
1.Nervous habits?
My hands will turns shaky. =P
2.Are you double jointed?
No?
3.Can you roll your tongue?
Yes.
4.Can you raise one eyebrow?
Can. Of course.
5.Can you cross your eye?
Yes.

Other
1.Do you twirl your spaghetti?
Yah..Often.
2.Have you ever eaten Spam?
I wouldn't know..maybe I've tried before when i was a baby. Heee.
3.Favourite ice-cream?
Loads of it. McD's Sundae Cone is one of it. =P
4.How many kids cereal are in your cabinet?
One i guess?
5.What is your favourite beverage?
H2O.
6.Do you cook?
Yes.

In the last month had you have (yes/no)
1.Had a BF or GF?
No.
2.Bought something you don't need?
Yes.
3.Sang infront of people?
Yes.
4.Been kissed?
My brother and mum?haha
5.Been hugged?
Yes.
6.Felt stupid?
Yes.
7.Missed someone?
Well..I think yes.
8.Got drunk?
Yes.
9.Got high?
Yes.
10.Danced crazy?
No.
11.Gotten your haircut?
It was this Monday...Haha.
12.Cried?
Yes.

TAG 8 PEOPLE
I shall tag those who blogs and the inactive ones!..haha =P
1. YenBoon
2. MingXiang
3. JanMing
4. LeeJen
5. Amanda
6. EeLing
7. YuehXuan
8. LiChing

Done. Really long tag..

-KittLei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]