Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day in SEGi

SEGi college.


Today is a pretty emo day, i have no idea why but i certainly know it is about my current situation and those things that have been bothering me. Im gonna talk bout my third visit to SEGi, i went there today for 8tv scholarship interview and it was quite relax though but i juz felt so uncomfortable or uneasy after the interview. I realized that i didn't finish my secondary education as fine as it supposed to be, not to say i feel regret over this but to say im not satisfied with it..

The interview went pretty sux as i was decribed to be a very quiet person in school activities but i find it alright coz i managed to present myself confidently in front of the interviewer and i think i gave her a quite good impression as well. After the interview, i spent my time exploring the college and below are some pictures.
Front view of the college.

From the back.

I juz like the lamp post.

The swimming pool.

with the clock

A closer look of the pool.

The Garden.

Lecture room.

the basketball court.

Conclusion: It is a very awesome place to at and there is indeed full of NEGRo..=)

xian

im trying to recover from my awkward mood.>.<

1 Comments:

Blogger peace love and icecream said...

hi,i`m pauline..i`ve read your blog and you said that you have gone through the interviewed for the 8tv scholarship..can you help me for that matter?i get a call from segi college and they asked me to go for an interview next monday,i was so panic and feels blank in my brain about the interviewing..my english wasnt so excellent and quite poor..i`m scared that i cant answer the question properly..what did they ask u in the interview??about the clothes?should i wear skirt or just wear pants is enough??I hope that you can help me in that matter.hope to hear from you soon..

12:29 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]