Friday, April 18, 2008

My Experience as a Teacher

HAHAHA..you must be surprised by the title right? Yea...It's true. I was a teacher the last two days..Not just me, KahHoo as well as a replacement teacher but he's in morning session while I'm in afternoon session.

Working as a teacher is a no-joke kind of career. Especially when you're with bunch of young brats kids. Initially, I thought this offer is "oh-I'm-so-free-sticking-my-ass-on-the-chair" kind of replacement teacher. But things just got different on the day itself. After reporting my presence there, I was asked to replace the Class of 1E and help the teacher mark all the homework. Okay. I'm fine with it since I've got plenty of free time there. PART of the home works by the kids that I've marked...

Next, the headmistress told me that I'm supposed to teach them and if possible, try to complete the syllabus because the exam is near. z z z . Luckily the teachers there were nice enough to guide me...ohthankgod.... so I was forced to read through the reports written by the class teacher and continue their syllabus.The report book. All your daily activities as a teacher must be listed down in this book..


"D-R-I-N-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G......" Time to enter the class. They were so cute. There was this moment I feel like pinching their face....SO CHUBBY....lol..Too bad, as a teacher, you know how you suppose to present yourself lar.. =PThe Kiddos in 1E. The Toilet's and Water-re-filler's (is there such word?) Lover.

At the end of the school day, the teacher's table was a mess. And I have to spend some extra time on it.

In the office : The teacher's table.
The last day, I bought few packets of chocolates for the kids..It just can't be deny that kids love chocolates. Everything from noisy turns quiet. Thus, you'll get all the attention you want and those kids will start acting like a good boys/girls.
Anyway, the highlights shall belongs to KahHoo who got the class girls' attention. With his C-U-T-E-N-E-S-S, the girls wrote him letters, arts and etc. Below is one of the pic sent by a girl.Chinese word is "Huang Lao Shi, Ke Ai Ma?"
Translated version "Mr Ng, Cute or Not?"
and comes with name and class.
From what my younger sister told me, the girl got so emo when she saw me walked to the canteen with KahHoo. LoL! She even cried over this... *scratch head* *sweating* . Isn't that a little exaggerated? *dotdotdot* NO WAIT...!!!That's just the first day of him as a teacher.
The second day was a little WOW. Girls are aggressive. I think is TOO aggressive!...HAHA. KahHoo received whole stack of letters. Few girls but whole stack. There's even one with two names. Hilarious...=P KahHoo was so "sweat" over this...nvm la..it's your charm that attracts young girls. LoL.

Okay..that's it for my day as a teacher. HAHA

Kitt Lei. xD

2 Comments:

Blogger lim seck houng (林适宏) said...

lol whole stack of love letters?
Ka Hoo, you are the man!!!

BEcareful, upon graduation, they will all go taman S.E.A. and join scouts!!

5:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....i was thinking the same thing too!!!bingo!

12:03 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]