Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Job and I

Currently listening to Craig David-I'm Sorry ( I Don't Love You No More)
Aiks...sigh again..lol
Sadly, i have been working for 6 months d, i mean goin to lar untill i stop my current job it will be completely 6 months..

It's not totally upsetting, i had fun though, had fun knowing new frens, new boss and colleagues and DIFFEREnt kind of customers which make me pms easily..>.<

So, i'm gonna show those pics that i have taken during work and mayb u can tell me the difference...hehe (from Jan - June) it is so DAMN long, i need a break and cast all the stupid things away...=]


Before i got my hair permed, Jan-Feb.
My colleague..=)

LALAFIED/HIPHOPFIED?...haha don't wish to know though..

I miss MY Nokia..><


A new and better working enviroment...Mid of Feb-June
Really like my boss and my colleagues..they are aewsome!!

when my hair was still in natural condition..=)

U can't imagine how Bored i was...during the mother's day promotion.
That was when i met the cute HONDA boy..=]

Boss captured this for her blog..hee Do visit http://icandy.com.my/lollipop/



My sweetie-Mei Yan.



Thanks Kitt,Sarah,Estee,Jess,Yong,Chee kong,Jal,Khy,Vince,Thye dee,Alwin,Cowx2,Wee kiat,Amelia,Jethro,Mellisa,Shiang Leit,Poi Man,Yee mei,Ah cee and lee jen for visiting me and also those who were so happened to enter my shop-Jann,Guanz,Thian Hui.....I might forget some of u but i really do appreciate...=]

And..Melissa was bored..

Last But not Least....


My latest camwhored pic...=P

Hee...i just love my permed hair =)

Credit to Regina..


With love,

Xian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]