Friday, July 04, 2008

SAS's Campfire

Finally I'm here to post again. Zzz..After Huixian been bugging me for weeks..xD. Anyway..I'm posting a short post on SAS campfire first..then the next post I shall give a longer one. By the way, sorry for this overdue post.

I'll let the picture do the talkings.

*Family games*

All I can say about this campfire is...their PA system sux. Well, you should be thinking "what do u expect?" when the entrance fee is FREE? And few years back..I went for this school campfire..Same thing happened..PA sux.

The junior and seniors.

Somehow I just can't feel any aura from there... The surrounding is like so dead..and HOT!!! even though the field is just next to the campfire spot. The fire.

Forgot what they were doing. Anyway, Jerrard looks cute here right?

Performances....sorry to say that la...but it's true...I didn't pay attention to it at all. Due to the PA system and "what kind of performance is that" was cycling in my mind. xD Kelana Jaya's campfire was way much better..Though they got humongous performers. =)

Caely.

And I was playing with YewJin's hp and found my climbing video..OMG la wei..so ugly..at the same time I find it quite cool eh. =P

YewJin.

All I did was camwhoring and take pictures of random stuff...

Guess what?? I ter-spot KianMin and Caely doing some cheeky stuff somewhere behind me. Both of you JEEE JEEEE laaaa....
The cheeky one. Kian Min and Caely


The seniors.

To tell u guys frankly, I don't know what to type already...I'll just continue with the pictures yeah.

YongMing.
Sarah
CheeKong.

Okay...that's all for this post....xD

xx,

KittLei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]