Friday, June 13, 2008

Something About UEFA 2008

listening to I'm with you - Avril (literally)

currently watching UEFA 2008 italy-romania...
I die hard for italy ok, dont ever mess with me...hehe
But they indeed let me down during their match with Holland which is Netherland now...It was awful, i couldn't take the pain..LOL
alright, they indeed became weak after World Cup and please do not doubt their abilities of obtained world cup championship...

Well, the match didn't go that well durin their first half...i have once again felt very down due to Toni's misses...><>
(1:45 a.m) I'm so down now, it was a draw....Anyway, i gotta finish this entry with handsome faces *I'm chilling*
Germany produces handsome guys, so their football team will be like AHHh..Ohhh...

First of all....Philipp Lahm hes as cute as ben stiller, don't u think the same??
yeah a younger version of ben stiller..
He is a good player..great!





2ndly....
I started to like him since world cup 2006, he looks like someone..hee
smart and handsome=)
He is Klose.



He is a forward player..




However, their couch beat them all...
their coach is super duper Yeng..look at his Fab body =]
oops...his name is Joachim Low
we do have something in common.../gg



He was so down of Germany lost to Croatia..





Last but not least...
People dislike him because of his selfishness and his egoism but he did prove something during the match of Portugal-Czech republic.

Here he is...Cristiano Ronaldo.


Ronaldo: Touch My body!!!







lol...I'm alright now...
handsome guys do cure my bloody mood..=]


The crazee one,
Xian

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all holland is a province in the Netherlands. The country itself is called the Netherlands. Not that it changed its name.

Oh gosh I really hate Christiano Ronaldo. I don;t know why but i don't like his face.

Joachim low. I totally agree with you. He is not bad looking kind of cute really.

3:40 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]